Skip to main content

First post, the beginnings of awkwardness ...


  Well if you are here that must only mean one thing, you are reading this. I'm Nikole a 14 year old nobody. Welcome to my blog. This is my first time actually legit blogging if you don't count my tumblr. but then again I don't really post my written opinions on tumblr do I. Enter, stranger, but take heed, you are wandering into where you cannot return.


  Well I guess I'm not really that sorry because I stopped regretting things ages ago, but this picture was a perfect for the moment when I saw it. I've changed a lot, in opinion and choices after I found the Tumblr lord. I don't mean the getting used to seeing genitalia or the people procreating. I mean to say I've become more open towards things I won't have even dared talk about a year ago. Tumblr has made me, me. 


    Winter is here, but I have the extreme unfortunate luck of being born in an asian country. I can only try to feel like my feet are freezing while I blog away the rainy days. I've gotten into a habit of lusting at pictures of snow because I've never seen real snow in my life, snow in those snow world theme parks never compare to the real thing.


  And out of the many things that attract me, pretty dyed hair and piercings are one. I remember looking at all the old women getting their hair colored in decadent shades of french pastries and asking my mother why they wanted their hair to be blue and pink and yellow. My love for dyed hair has never been quenched and staring at my virgin black hair in the mirror each morning hasn't helped it one bit. I've always wanted to color my hair in brights shades of red or hazy lavender. But alas, I've had the misfortune to be born into a asian household.


  This picture reminds me of my life, how I sit and travel the world through pictures on tumblr. Depressing life indeed. I want to travel the world, got to paris and fall in love with a artist who can't speak English  Go to Italy and wile away my time in cozy trattorias eating or travel to Russia for a shot of vodka. I live my life through the internet, maybe one day I will conquer the outside world, one day...


  Love, a strange thing. I yearn for the company of someone whom I love all every fiber of. That somebody who I view to be perfect. My boyfriend is the perfect guy, adorable, cute, flamboyant and every bit of the leo he is, except when he is around me. I make him shy, he hides his face or blushes or doesn't talk. It's quiet humbling to see a guy get butterflies when his girlfriend is quite unabashed. I'm waiting patiently for the days when I can feel safe and completely natural in his presence. Until then, goodbye kisses and make outs ...


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello ! Thank you for you time ! Every comment is read and I appreciate it deeply if you comment or leave a message ! <3
Don't worry if I don't reply fast :( I still figuring blogger out *he he*